Prices 2022 race
Before 31st March 2022 – £120 per team of two
1st April 2022 onwards – £140 per team of two
If both runners are under 25 on 5th June 2022 – £90 per team of two
What is included?
- A fantastic island wild country Mountain Marathon – everybody’s favourite!
- A choice of 3 linear courses (A/Elite, B, C) and two score courses (Long/Short)
- Bar & Scottish entertainment on the Friday evening
- Camping on the Friday night before at the event centre (NB competitors only)
- Start time flexibility – choose an early or late start when entering
- High-quality, waterproof 1:40,000 Harvey’s maps
- SPORTident race timing (including dibber-hire)
- A hot and hearty meal at the finish on Sunday
- Kong running related prizes for category winners and runners up. In addition there will be prizes for vets based on an age handicap and some U23 prizes
- Routegadget to compare your route with other runners
- Kong Mountain Marathon T-shirt
- Friday evening drinks and dinner
- Saturday breakfast
- Photos by Steve Wilson, Granddayoutphotography.co.uk
When you enter now you can already order your high quality running t-shirt. A food section will be added later to Si Entries for you to complete (we will email you when available). Photos are available after the event and can be ordered via Steve’s website.
Car parking is available near the ferry in Ardrossan. The cost is £13 for 72 hours and £17 for 96 hours. Although the car park is large (up to 500 places) and should be sufficient, it is open to the public and car sharing is recommended.
Ferry tickets between Ardrossan and Brodick can be purchased from Calmac – click here. At the moment only booking for their winter schedule is available. We will let you know when the summer schedule opens for booking via email. Current return foot passenger price to Arran is £8.
Refund protect / Covid-19
When entering via Si Entries you can choose an option to protect your entry fee by purchasing a refund protect option – see Si Entries.
This however does NOT protect against cancellation of the event due to Covid-19.
For 2021 entrants: You will receive an email from SI Entries with your options. In principle we will move your entry automatically to the 2022 date. You will also have the option to get a refund.